TestoFuel is an anabolic support complex. But does it work? We find out.
Heading into middle age with a couple of kids taking up most of my time, along with a desk-bound job, my health has suffered considerably. Even my wife remarked on how unfit I’ve been appearing. I had a feeling that low testosterone was becoming a problem for me.
I knew if I didn’t act soon top stop, and ultimately begin reversing, the decline of my testosterone, I was going to end up with the dreaded “dad bod” – man boobs, big belly, no muscle.
That’s not the future I want for myself. That’s why I started looking more seriously into muscle building supplements and in particular – testosterone boosters.
TestoFuel is one I’ve looked at very closely, and to save you the time of doing the same thing, I’m sharing all of my research about TestoFuel right here in this review.
Things To Consider Before Buying a Muscle Growth Supplement
A muscle building supplement that has a heavy focus on boosting testosterone is going to solve a whole lot of problems in many areas of male health. Yes, this obviously includes gaining muscle, which I know is something high on my list.
But increasing testosterone production also brings other positives, like more energy, better concentration, higher libido, and more efficient fat burning so you can finally start getting rid of that increasing weight you might have been putting on as you get older.
Testosterone boosting supplements are ideal for you if you’re 18 or over and either want to address a known low testosterone level, or if you want to reap the benefits of boosting testosterone, particularly when it comes to making faster and greater gains from your workouts.
What should you be considering before choosing a testosterone boosting muscle supplement?
- Does it use safe ingredients? There’s no point taking any supplement that will do more harm than good to your health.
- Is the company reputable? Check if their contact information is disclosed, and if they back up their products with a money back guarantee.
- Are there any side effects? Any supplement company worth its salt will make it clear whether they are aware of any customers experiencing side effects.
- Can you use it with other supplements? If you’re taking, or want to take, other bodybuilding supplements then you’ll need to be sure they’re all safe to take together.
TestoFuel is marketed as a “revolutionary muscle building supplement”, designed based on extensive research and with a core goal of giving you huge gains in testosterone production – but doing so safely and naturally.
When buying TestoFuel, you receive 120 capsules per bottle which makes up a one month supply
TestoFuel comes with a 90 day money back guarantee, which is one of the longest guarantees I’ve seen. This certainly gives you confidence that the company stands fully behind the potential of this supplement.
This is a supplement made for anyone over 18 who wants to boost testosterone and receive all the associated benefits, whether you just want more energy, or if you’re looking to really bulk up at the gym.
So what are the potential pros and cons of TestoFuel? Check it out:
- Increases testosterone and boosts HGH (human growth hormone)
- Contains all natural ingredients, no banned substances and is completely legal
- You’ll start seeing positive effects within as little as a few days
- Generous 90 day guarantee
- Can also be used by women
- Big discounts available on bulk orders
- Free shipping worldwide
- You’ll still need to workout intensively to achieve a muscular physique – TestoFuel is not a magic pill
- Higher cost on single bottle orders compared with some other testosterone boosters
TestoFuel claims to be able to raise your testosterone levels “quickly, easily and safely“. This all sounds fantastic; but how does it work and exactly what changes will you notice as a result of increased testosterone?
Like any good supplement TestoFuel’s ingredients are fully disclosed. The company doesn’t hide anything, and does not include any pointless filler ingredients. Every part has a purpose. Here is the full list of ingredients in TestoFuel:
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin K2
- Oyster Extract
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng
What does each ingredient bring to the table towards the goals of this supplement?
The company has clearly gone to great effort to select only the most effective ingredients, so I wanted to find out what each and every one actually does:
D-Aspartic Acid – Known to be a natural HGH booster as well as being vital in the production of sex hormones, DAA is possibly the most important ingredient in TestoFuel. DAA also contributes to the building of protein, which is critical if you are you put on lean muscle.
Vitamin D, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin K2 – Vitamin D deficiency is common with our increasingly indoor lives, and studies have shown that a deficiency in this vitamin correlates with lowered testosterone in men. Therefore, keeping Vitamin D levels optimized is essential.
B6 stimulates production of the steroid hormone androgen which is a precursor for testosterone, so it makes sense that B6 was chosen from the B vitamin group to be included in TestoFuel.
Vitamin K2 is thought to be the most important of the K vitamin group to bone health, and if you’re working out regularly you’ll want to have bone strength to support the weights you lift, and the muscle you gain.
Oyster Extract and Zinc – A very rich source of zinc, oyster extract provides a powerful amount of this trace mineral which is vital for testosterone production. Zinc also contributes to the process of protein synthesis – the core underlying process that results in you building muscle. With 100mg of oyster extract, and 10mg of zinc, TestoFuel gives you a significant, yet safe dose of this all important mineral.
Asian Red Panax Ginseng – Ginseng needs to be consumed regularly if you are to benefit from its testosterone enhancing properties, so including it in a supplement like TestoFuel makes it convenient and easy to get your regular dose.
Fenugreek – Fenugreek has shown in scientific studies to significantly increase testosterone levels. It’s also showed to improve mood and mental alertness, making it a core component of the goals of TestoFuel.
Magnesium – Magnesium contributes to countless vital processes in the body, including at the endocrine level where magnesium is needed to help stimulate testosterone production.
But like many minerals, magnesium deficiency is becoming more common. Adequate levels of magnesium like that in TestoFuel not only contribute to testosterone, but also to metabolizing the protein, fats and carbohydrates from your diet.
So we now know how TestoFuel works to boost your testosterone using these powerful ingredients.
But what does this mean in a practical sense? What real world benefits will you see? These are the main two areas that TestoFuel aims to positively enhance:
Increase And Maintain Lean Muscle While Burning Fat
The underlying function of TestoFuel is to provide the most important nutrients you need to boost testosterone and to gain muscle.
Without a suitable level of testosterone, your existing gains can be lost, and you can find yourself gaining and storing fat rather than gaining and keeping lean muscle.
Testosterone is the key to building and keeping the muscle, and getting rid of the fat.
Boost Motivation, Mood and Self Esteem
Fatigue, lack of motivation, depression – these are all states of mind that will destroy your ability to make progress from your fitness (and even throughout other aspects of your life).
Low testosterone can result in both mental and physical fatigue so it’s little wonder that TestoFuel also addresses these areas, with the goal of increasing your mental energy and motivation.
When it comes down to it, what really matters is this: Does TestoFuel provide the results that people were expecting? What real life experiences are users of TestoFuel having, and are they satisfied with this supplement?
That’s what I wanted to find out, so I spent time looking around the web to find out what real people are saying about TestoFuel:
The price is definitely worth the results. I won’t ever switch to no other product. I have tried other test boosters, but because of my age 42, they didn’t seem to work.
Within a few weeks I could feel the difference, more energy and a lot more motivation to go to the gym and eat healthier.
I’m currently on my fourth month of TestoFuel and I weigh 180lbs, 15lbs heavier than I was before taking TestoFuel. Keep in mind that I’m a “hard gainer” and gaining that amount in just 3 months in unheard of for me.
It’s awesome to read such positive experiences that people are having with TestoFuel and gives me the confidence that it’s not just hype. but with dedication and effort in the gym, TestoFuel does deliver on its promises.
Weighing up your options before making a final decision is always wise. So what other products could be considered close competitors to TestoFuel, and how do they differ? Which is really the one you need?
Read on as I’ve compared three other top selling supplements: Testo Max, Testogen and Trenorol.
Testo-Max is a natural steroid alternative that has a focus on enhancing testosterone production and delivering similar outcomes to TestoFuel, in the areas of muscle gains, fat loss, increased strength and energy and more.
Let’s look at how Testo-Max compares with TestoFuel:
- Testo-Max is designed to be a serious bodybuilding supplement, while TestoFuel is suitable for people with a wider variety of goals as they relate to testosterone levels
- The two supplements share many of the same ingredients, but you’ll find some powerful additions in Testo-Max including D-Aspartic Acid which is a known testosterone producing powerhouse
- Testo-Max costs considerably more for a single bottle compared with TestoFuel
- TestoFuel’s money back guarantee is superior: offering 90 days to monitor your results, while you only have 14 days to claim any refund with Testo-Max
If massive muscle gains are your main goal, and you’re prepared to put in continual intensive training at the gym to achieve it – and if budget isn’t an issue, you might lean towards Testo-Max.
Testogen is also a natural testosterone booster designed for people who want to stop the decline of testosterone, but it’s also suited for younger guys aged at least 18 who want all the benefits of maximizing your testosterone production.
Like TestoFuel, Testogen is focused on delivering all round results, from muscle gains and strength increases, enhance your mental focus, eliminate tiredness and boost the libido.
The main differences to be aware of between TestoFuel and Testogen are:
- Testogen claims to deliver noticeable muscle growth in 4-6 weeks, while TestoFuel recommends waiting two months to evaluate these results
- Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee, compared with 90 days for TestoFuel
- Not listed as being suitable for women like TestoFuel is
- Testogen contains a unique ingredient in BioPerine which can assist with absorption of the rest of the formula
- Testogen is priced slightly lower than TestoFuel when buying a single bottle
The ingredients list for both supplements is similar, with only a few differences with either product.
However, both of these supplements aim to deliver similar goals, with the noted differences listed above likely to sway your choice either way between Testogen and TestoFuel.
Trenorol is very much focused on giving you big muscle gains, in the similar way that a steroid can deliver but without those nasty side effects.
So this is a product for you if serious bodybuilding is your focus, rather than a more general benefit of raising testosterone.
The main aspects to be aware of when comparing Trenorol with TestoFuel include:
- The two supplements do not share any of the same ingredients: Trenorol uses a completely different formula
- TestoFuel has a much more generous money back guarantee: 90 days for a refund, while Trenorol comes with a 14 day refund period only on unused bottles
- TestoFuel costs slightly more per single bottle
- Trenorol can be safely stacked with other supplements from the same company without worrying about compatibility
As we can see, TestoFuel is up against some tough competition, but it stands out from the crowd in a number of areas, including the way it provides a very all-round boost to health by boosting testosterone, rather than being another extreme muscle building product.
An important area where TestoFuel stands above the competition is with the company’s guarantee policy: a 90 day money back guarantee is the most generous one I’ve seen and certainly gives me the confidence that trying TestoFuel comes without financial risk.
TestoFuel is a supplement worth considering because:
- The ingredients are gentle, yet powerful and all are backed up with scientific evidence of their effectiveness
- It is reasonably priced, with generous discounts on bulk orders
- It has an excellent guarantee policy